Laughs, Gags & Jokes From
We are 100 today. That does not mean this site has been going for 100 years (although it feels like it!), but that we have reached joke number 100. To celebrate I have one of those "100 best" lists for this page that a friend sent me some time ago. Sorry to non Star Trek fans, but it is a Star Trek list (is my anorak showing?).
Home Grown Laughter
One hundred reasons why Captain Kirk is more of a man than Captain Picard
100. Kirk is a leader, not a follower.
99. Kirk never really got into that kinky "Jumpsuit" look.
98. Kirk has sex more than once a season.
97. One Word: Hair.
96. Another Word: Pretty-good-looking-can't-see-the-weave-WIG.
95. Kirk can beat up a Klingon bare-handed.
94. Picard is a French man with an English accent.
93. Kirk would date Beverly Crusher -- and damn the consequences!!
92. Kirk never drinks tea. Ever.
91. Diplomacy for Kirk is a phaser and a smirk.
90. Kirk would personally throw Wesley off his bridge.
89. Two words: Shoulder Roll.
88. Kirk doesn't wear dresses when admirals arrive for lunch.
87. Kirk once said: "I've got a belly-ache -- and it's a beauty."
86. Kirk would never sing to children in a crisis.
85. Kirk can almost drive a stick shift.
84. Kirk, almost single-handedly, re-populated the Earth's whale
83. Kirk says "Prime Directive? What Prime Directive?"
82. Kirk knows 20th Century curses.
81. Kirk was NEVER infiltrated by the Borg and used against the
80. Kirk ate little coloured cubes and still remained relatively healthy.
79. Kirk made do with obviously low performance technology.
78. Kirk never pretends to be a barber in order to gain a tactical
77. Kirk wasn't shy about taking his shirt off -- even around those pesky Yeomen.
76. Kirk would never waste a holodeck on something stupid like Dixon Hill.
75. Kirk never once stood up and had to straighten his shirt.
74. One Word: Velour.
73. Kirk can beat a Vulcan at Chess.
72. When Kirk was Picard's age, he retired from Admiral and took to
71. When Picard was 37, he was only Captain of the lowly freighter,
Stargazer. When Kirk was 37, he was Captain of the flagship
70. Kirk liked a good belt of liquor every now and again.
69. One Word: Iman.
68. Kirk looks good with a ripped shirt.
67. If Kirk ever met a Ferengi, he would rip off its head and shit down
66. Kirk says "Shoot first and wait for retaliation."
65. Kirk's first officer NEVER tells him to stay on the bridge.
64. Kirk never leaves the room to bawl somebody out.
63. Kirk doesn't rely on the wisdom of some dumb old
janitor to get him out of intergalactic scrapes.
62. Two Words: Funky Sideburns.
61. Kirk never asks his bartender for advice.
60. Kirk never once said "Abandon ship! All hands abandon ship!"
59. Kirk is not politically correct.
58. Kirk never got "dumped" by a woman for an intergalactic busy body named
after a letter of the alphabet.
57. Kirk never wore green tights and frolicked about in Sherwood Forest.
56. If there was ever a Klingon on Kirk's bridge, Kirk would likely be
55. Ever hear of a bar shooter called "Make it so?" No? How about a
"Beam me up Scotty" then? See the difference?
54. One Word: Miniskirts.
53. Kirk's girlfriends always look good in soft light.
52. Kirk never went anywhere without a whole bunch of guys in red
51. Kirk's first officer didn't play some wimpy instrument like the
50. Kirk had more dates than his first officer.
49. The extent of Kirk's knowledge of Klingon vocabulary can be roughly
translated as "GO **** YOURSELF."
48. If something doesn't speak English -- it's toast.
47. Kirk wasn't some prissy archaeology fan.
46. Picard's middle name isn't tough or awe-inspiring like Tiberius is.
45. If Kirk finds a strange spinning probe, he blows it up.
44. Picard never met Joan Collins.
43. Picard flunked his entrance exams to Starfleet.
42 Picard hasn't fathered any children; Kirk -- probably millions.
41. Kirk has a cool phaser -- not some pansy Braun mix-master.
40. Two Words: Line Delivery.
39. Picard grew up on a quaint little French vineyard, squishing grapes
with his toes, while Kirk slung bails of wheat and hay
in Iowa to put himself through school.
38. Kirk emphasises his orations with pertinent hand gestures.
37. Kirk once made a cannon out of bamboo, sulphur, potassium nitrate,
charcoal and then fired diamonds into the hearts of his
enemies. (Need we say more?)
36. Kirk is not put off by green skin.
35. Kirk knows how to deal with peace loving hippy goofs.
34. Kirk once fought a Greek god. And won.
33. Kirk rarely asks for suggestions. And if he does, he asks Spock only.
32. Kirk doesn't let the doctor tell him what to do.
31. One Word: Fisticuffs.
30. Kirk's name is hated throughout the galaxy.
29. Kirk appreciates Shakespeare, but he doesn't let it show.
28. You can never lock up Kirk for very long.
27. Kirk's eulogies can actually make you cry.
26. Kirk plays god with lesser cultures, and then exploits them for
25. Kirk's son would never drop out to become a musician.
24. Kirk can climb up a Jeffries Tube and fix anything.
23. Kirk never hired an engineer with punk glasses.
22. The Klingons didn't have a word for surrender -- until they met Kirk.
21. Kirk's bridge is not beige.
20.Two Words: Crane Shots.
19. Picard likes wimpy violin music -- and coerces Data into playing it.
18. Picard allows cats on board, while Kirk beams away even really cute
things, like Tribbles.
17. Kirk is a cultural icon -- Picard is just some guy who's really nice.
16. Kirk specifically ordered a swivel LA-Z-BOY for the bridge.
15. Kirk would never touch synthahol.
14. Kirk looks distinguished in reading glasses -- and nobody dares to
call him "four eyes."
13. Kirk can infiltrate Gangsters, Nazis, and even the Pentagon -- easily.
12. Picard likes painting nudes, for art's sake.
11. When Kirk doesn't trust the Romulans, he fires at them. When Picard
doesn't trust the Romulans, he gets fired at.
10. Kirk never, ever, wore a wiener wrapping Speedo banana hammock on
9. Kirk never gets his command codes locked out by some pimply acting
8. Kirk doesn't test the engines -- he just fires them up.
7. When Kirk says "Boldly Go," he MEANS it.
6. Three Words: Flying Leg Kick.
5. Picard's crew would never ever think of him as a sexual object.
4. Kirk travelled through The Great Barrier, met God, and wasn't even
3. Kirk's bedroom is a passion pit with electric sheets.
2. Kirk would never let his Chief of Security wear a ponytail.
1. One Word: Balls.
If you want more great jokes, including funny pictures, funny videos, and the occasional humorous rant, then Click Here and check out our Facebook page (and don't forget to "Like" us, to keep getting the funnies).
Patent The A
The Poddy's Laugh Line
Genuine Magic Power
A planet on the far side of the colonised universe, where women rule and men are slaves.
The Computer Hero
Find out how to make money from the Internet.
A witchcraft blog containing articles on spells and magic.
A blog for fans of Dominatrix
Science Fiction Stories
Free science fiction stories that you can read online.
Free detective stories that you can read online.
Real Magic Spells
You do not have to believe in magic, but it works.
Where cruel women mistresses keep men as slaves.
Alien Life And The Paranormal
Paranormal, ESP, psychic abilities, fortune telling, UFOs, aliens, ghosts, supernatural, etc.
How To Get Women
Never be alone again.
All you need to know about cameras and photography.
Always practise safe spells!
Men have only two duties - to serve and to obey their mistress.
look good, get noticed, be happy.
Magic For You
Spells WILL improve your life, here are spell books to help you get whatever you want!
E.C.s Long List Site
A list of everything you might need to find.
Credit And Finance
Advice on money matters.
Real Mind Power
Is mind control a myth or reality?
Computers Need This
If you have a computer, you need this stuff.
Get computer games online.
The place for serious, no nonsense software.
Take care of YOUR best friend.
The Football Fan's Site
Football is the world's most popular game, and here is the fan's favourite site.
The Golf Site
Improve your game, play like a pro.
The Martial Art Site
Fight like a pro, get that black belt.
All websites start with a website template, get yours here.
The best link list.
Of Unknown Origin|
This is an enormous reference work on aliens and UFOs. It contains all the important facts that you need to know about what is really happening.
Click Here and get this important book!
Learn to cast actual magic spells!